Conference on Ecological and Ecosystem Restoration
July 28 – August 1, 2014
New Orleans, LA
CEER is a Collaborative Effort of the leaders of the National Conference on Ecosystem Restoration (NCER) and the Society for Ecological Restoration (SER). It will bring together
ecological and ecosystem restoration scientists and practitioners to address challenges and share information about restoration projects, programs, and research from across North America.
The CEER 2014 conference organizers are sending out five important CEER 2014 reminders.
- Pleased to announce the Plenary Speaker line-up.
- Now accepting Exhibit Booth reservations.
- Regular Reduced Registration Discount expires Sunday (June 15). Save $100!
- Make your reservation at the Hilton Riverside today.
- It’s not too late to sign up for a Pre-Conference Event.
Check out everything the CEER 2014 conference has to offer.