The success of the Alliance is based not only on the dedication of the five Gulf States, but also on leadership from federal partners.
Thirteen federal agencies committed to supporting the Alliance have come together as a Federal Workgroup under the leadership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), and the U.S. Department of Interior (DOI). The goals of the Federal Workgroup are to support the Gulf States and to coordinate an integrated federal response to priority regional issues identified by the Alliance. The Federal Workgroup brings diverse expertise and established experience. By coordinating and integrating these capabilities, the impact of federal resources is fully maximized.
- Environmental Protection Agency Gulf of Mexico Program
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- National Science Foundation
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- United States Army Corps of Engineers
- United States Department of Agriculture
- United States Department of Defense
- United States Department of Energy
- United States Department of Health and Human Services
- United States Department of State
- United States Department of the Interior
- United States Department of Transportation
- White House Council on Environmental Quality
For more information on the GOMA Federal Workgroup, contact Todd Davison at email@example.com or (404) 909-1787.
MEETING NOTES & PRESENTATIONS