Get Involved with the Gulf of Mexico Alliance
You can participate in efforts to improve the habitat of the Gulf of Mexico region. As a private citizen, you can help to make improvements in a host of environmental issues.
You may choose to make changes in your own back yard, decide to attend public meetings to have your voice heard, work with children in your community, or contact your elected officials. We invite you to do whatever you can do to help bring the shared vision for a healthy and resilient Gulf.
The five U.S. Gulf States have identified priority issues that are regionally significant and can be effectively addressed through increased collaboration. Learn more about these issues.
- Water Quality
- Habitat Conservation and Restoration
- Ecosystem Integration and Assessment
- Nutrients & Nutrient Impacts
- Coastal Community Resilience
- Environmental Education
- Gulf of Mexico Research Initiative
- Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Task Force
- Coastal and Marine Spatial Planning